Thursday, January 6, 2011

skoler nye


English translation/: Schools new.

     I Started my second semester of college today. I really enjoyed myself; it felt like I was getting something accomplished which has not been the most common theme of my life the past couple months.  One great thing I truly love about college is that you know exactly what your getting into from day one which makes it easier to get a good grade.  I have set a goal to get all A's this semester because thinking about how expensive it is and how much time I am expected to put into each class, gives me an even greater reason so succeed in each and every one of my classes.  When you put your whole heart into something, it becomes so much more easily achieved, and no matter what opportunity from elsewhere will often strike up when it is very least expected,  just in time.  I'm grateful for this idea of a principal that I have discovered for myself because it is so rewarding although it is getting myself to wholeheartedly jump into a task that I have not always been the best at.  Giving a 100% effort will never fail me, this I know.  Love life.


<3- Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment