Still wish I never met you... or do I? I can’t decide but I think I take back what I just said because I know I could not live without having met you. Either of you… I know if I let you go, I would regret it because its obvious that you have left your name inside me somewhere, maybe my heart or my head, replacing ones that were once there. Both of your names… Someone just said one of your names all the way across the room, as soon as the first letter was even blurted out, my head turned, my tired eyes perked up and before I could do anything to stop it, my heart was in my stomach. This is childish. Two? No, but deep down, I know that one is filling the void and helping me convince myself that I really don’t care more about the other when I know its obvious that I really do. Really really do…
love you
ReplyDelete