Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I'd do anything for you little guy.

     Its better sweet to say that I am happy right now when so much sadness and sorrow is filling the trunk of my family tree.  I know tragedy happens to everyone and sooner or later, all people lose someone close to them.  I Just don't understand, can not grasp, or fathom why such things happen when they do or why babies die for no definitive reason at all.  I obviously don't have children, so I can only imagine how people with them feel about this kind of situation with the shock I feel for it now.  I know you have to look at it as a blessing that the small, innocent, perfect child went to a better place before you drive yourself crazy thinking of reasons and trying to blame it on something or someone.  I have a testimony that people are taken when it is their time and not a minute sooner.  Some just complete their missions a little quicker.  Love life...while your live.



Tribute to my baby cousin, only six months old, passed away tragically and completely unexpectedly.
kagerowland.com

<3- Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment