Sunday, March 6, 2011

Really Ready




Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa

  13
Hi 82°F
Lo 52°F
Precip
0 %
  14
Hi 81°F
Lo 52°F
Precip
0 %
  15
Hi 79°F
Lo 51°F
Precip
0 %
  16
AVERAGES
Hi 80°F
Lo 51°F
RECORDS
Hi 98°F
Lo 35°F
  17
AVERAGES
Hi 80°F
Lo 51°F
RECORDS
Hi 100°F
Lo 38°F
  18
AVERAGES
Hi 80°F
Lo 51°F
RECORDS
Hi 96°F
Lo 37°F
  19
AVERAGES
Hi 80°F
Lo 51°F
RECORDS
Hi 97°F
Lo 36°F



      I could possibly start a fan club for Palm Springs California.  I am in Lust with it.  It is by far, after all is said and done, and all the vacations I have been on, my very most favorite.  I don't know if it reminds me of being a child and all the innocence that is attached to that, but it is just happy. Nothing bad can happen when your there and I could not be more excited to go there in a week. I can not even wait and I need this right now. SO bad. LOVE life!


<3- Lauren 

No comments:

Post a Comment