Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Take away the You.

Key 

Me - I, as in.. Lauren 
U -  Someone else. Some boy.
= - equals 
+ - Plus. Together, one.
- - Minus, not together, without. 
? - Confusing. so confusing. so not convenient, so not appropriate, SO not worth it. 
_______ - Time 
(us) - I, as in.. Lauren + Someone else. Some boy. 
:) - Happiness 


Equation A:                      Me + U = ?

Equation B:                  Me - U = ________ :) 

As much as I do not want to accept this, its true, with time equation B is going to be MUCH more beneficial to my.... :)

xxXo - Lauren 

1 comment:

  1. I really liked this one girl! :) I hope you are doing well.. boys can make life complicated but wonderful sometimes too. Hopefully the wonderful kind will find their way to you! I definitely want to hear about this!!

    ReplyDelete