Saturday, May 21, 2011

Nothing to offer me.

I have been truly blessed with fantastic intuition.  I know right from wrong, I know who cares about me and who doesn't, I know when I am over stepping my boundaries, and most of all to know where I belong.  

     The day that I came down to provo, I knew that that is where I needed  and was going to go to school, I never thought I would go home again, I was upset when I practically had the decision made for me to go home for summer, but although completely different than my Provo world, I love it. I belong there right now. I have spent the past two weekends here in Provo, for one reason or another...because I missed this life, but both times I have come I have felt so unwelcome.  Unfortunately, I don't even feel welcome in my own apartment which was once a place i called my house. Tonight I realized, that my Provo life is never going to be the same. Chapters of life close all the time but this one is gone, this one is lost and can only be seen as a memory of a word-win of emotions, trail of patience, love and lust, drama and confusion. I know that now, I respect that because I would never take back the times I had. I need to find myself more and more and I can not do that here. Not right now. I am grateful for the ability to know that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment