Lord make me a rainbow, I’ll shine down on my mother
She'll know I’m safe with you when she stands under my colors, oh and
Life ain't always what you think it ought to be
I can think of many reasons why I might have been inspired to start a blog. Maybe it is because there is so much value to each day we get the option and there pleasure to live on this earth, in this life, with these people; people that care about us...We all have them in some way or another. I happen to be very grateful for mine. Maybe this is one of the ways I can show them how thankful I am to be so blessed as to lead such an enriched life that is over flowing with memories and opinions.
A penny for my thoughts, oh no I’ll sell them for a dollar. They're worth so much more after I’m a goner
No time like the present, so I start now, before any more time is wasted. Journals, Facebook, Pictures, Blog. All a form of documentation. I wanna leave a mark on at least one persons life through at least one experience that I share honestly. I hope someone can remember the lesson I learned from a certain experience and not have to do it the hard way. This is why we were all thrown together, to help each other take shortcuts when the burden is heavy, and there is no happy ending in sight. Love life...
<3- Lauren
No comments:
Post a Comment