Friday, December 31, 2010

I Think You Should Know....


It's December again
  Snow is coming down
One more year's come and gone
And nothing's changed at all
Wasn't I supposed to be someone
Who can face the things that I've been running from...

Let me feel, I don't care if I breakdown

Let me fall, even if I hit the ground
And if I...
Cry a little
Die a little
At least I know I lived, just a little...

I've become much too good at being invincible

I'm an expert at play it safe, and keep it cool
But I swear this isn't who I'm meant to be
I refuse to let my life roll all over me...

Let me feel, I don't care if I breakdown

Let me fall, even if I hit the ground
And if I...
Cry a little
Die a little
At least I know I lived, just a little...

I wanna be somebody

I, I wanna be somebody
I wanna be somebody
I, I wanna be somebody who can face the things that I've been running from

Let me feel, I don't care if I breakdown

Let me fall, even if I hit the ground
And if I
Cry a little
Die a little
At least I know I lived...

It's December again

snow is coming down
One more year's come and gone
And nothing's changed at all

I have been watching the One Tree Hill episodes over again and this song was on the episode I watched tonight.  It kind of reminded me of how this year has been.  I really liked the lyrics, I tend to put myself out there with things that I am really passionate about and most of the time I regret it because it almost always gets me into trouble or I get burned, but maybe it is because I have been looking at it the wrong way, yeah; I will cry a little, yeah; maybe I will die a little, but at least I know I lived.


A new Playlist for a new year. I hope its a good one. love life

If I Die Young - The Band Parry
Winter - Joshua Radin
Forget You - Gwyneth Paltrow
Maybe - Ingrid Michaelson
Red Ragtop - Tim McGraw
Wash You Away - Sara Haze
I Shall Believe - Sheryl Crow
Leave the Pieces - The Wreckers
Candy Hearts - Tofer Brown
Coin Laundry - Lisa Mitchell
Never Grow Up - Taylor Swift
First Day of My Life  - Bright Eyes
Hazy - Rosy Golan
Slow Dancing in a Burning Room - John Mayer
Starting Now - Ingrid Michaelson
Still Not Over You - Mike Posner
This Side - Nickel Creek

<3- Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment